Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mail Merge

* In the future I do see myself using mail merge. Lets say I am getting married and I want to mail out thank you letters to everyone who came to my wedding I need to use mail merge in order to do this. Other wise I will be there forever making letters. Mail merge is a very fast way for you to do more than one card without having to make each letter one by one. Another reason I would probably use mail merge in the future is probably for If i do some type of invitation for a party that I could be having. I want to be creative and make my own invitations I could use mail merge to make the invitations instead of me making them by hand. Mail merge is something that i just now started using and i find it very helpful. Therefore I will be using this in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment